Colour / pattern / texture
Aria is a semi-transparent net curtain fabric woven from 100% natural flax fibres. It has a thick, linen weave and visible, small yarn irregularities stemming from the fabric’s natural composition. Aria comes in 9 natural colours associated with a linen cloth. As regards window decoration, the fabric will be best used on its own. It will suit interiors abundant in other natural materials, but also those in an industrial style. Aria has all the benefits of linen fabrics, e.g. it is breathable and suitable for allergy sufferers.
- Colour shades may vary slightly between production lots.
- Information presented on this website does not constitute a trade offer.
- Product technical parameters contained in the safety data sheet are based on the manufacturer’s data.
- Data on maintenance (cleaning methods) pertains to the fabrics we sell, not to finished products comprising different elements.
- Before cutting the fabric, please verify the quantity delivered, quality of materials and conformity with the order.
- With complete rolls of textiles, the length may differ slightly from the value declared.
- In case of any doubts regarding the use of our products, visit the TIPS section at www.dekoma.eu or contact us directly.
- Colours of products presented on this website may differ from the actual colours.
- Due to the specific character of the production process, the parameters provided i.e. width, height, grammage, and repeat may differ slightly from the values declared.