Colour / pattern / texture
ASMARA is a chenille fabric of standard 1.40 m width, catching the eye with its unobvious texture. Pleasant to the touch and resistant to abrasion (30 000 Martindale cycles), it is recommended for upholstery, perfectly complementing the ERITREA collection. ASMARA is available in 14 colours serving as coordinates to the ethnic patterns of ERITREA and TUNIS (these are greys, different shades of reddish-brown, and yellow-golden hues, complemented with browns and fine shades of turquoise). Used individually, the fabric is recommended for modern-style interiors, and when used in combination with TUNIS and ERITREA - for ethno- and colonial-style designs.
- Colour shades may vary slightly between production lots.
- Information presented on this website does not constitute a trade offer.
- Product technical parameters contained in the safety data sheet are based on the manufacturer’s data.
- Data on maintenance (cleaning methods) pertains to the fabrics we sell, not to finished products comprising different elements.
- Before cutting the fabric, please verify the quantity delivered, quality of materials and conformity with the order.
- With complete rolls of textiles, the length may differ slightly from the value declared.
- In case of any doubts regarding the use of our products, visit the TIPS section at www.dekoma.eu or contact us directly.
- Colours of products presented on this website may differ from the actual colours.
- Due to the specific character of the production process, the parameters provided i.e. width, height, grammage, and repeat may differ slightly from the values declared.