Dim-out decorative fabric with an elegant floral motif derived from an old Indian tradition of printing calico textiles (chintz). Innovative technology and attractive, sophisticated colours endow the pattern with a modern, intriguing character. The fabric comes in four shades: warm apricot (Apricot), elegant violet (Iris), shiny metalic grey (Silver) and a turquoise-tinted variant (Zephyr). It may be complemented with the plain Harold fabric.
- Colour shades may vary slightly between production lots.
- Information presented on this website does not constitute a trade offer.
- Product technical parameters contained in the safety data sheet are based on the manufacturer’s data.
- Data on maintenance (cleaning methods) pertains to the fabrics we sell, not to finished products comprising different elements.
- Before cutting the fabric, please verify the quantity delivered, quality of materials and conformity with the order.
- With complete rolls of textiles, the length may differ slightly from the value declared.
- In case of any doubts regarding the use of our products, visit the TIPS section at www.dekoma.eu or contact us directly.
- Colours of products presented on this website may differ from the actual colours.
- Due to the specific character of the production process, the parameters provided i.e. width, height, grammage, and repeat may differ slightly from the values declared.