Colour / pattern / texture
Demeter is a printed multicolour fabric on a flax-poliester backing. What differentiates the fabric is a digitally printed floral pattern with a large repeat. It consists of interpenetrating floral motifs inspired by Impressionist paintings. Demeter is perfectly suiable for decorative use, including curtains and ornamental panels. The fabric is recommended for rustic-style interiors. Certified with OEKO-TEX.
- Colour shades may vary slightly between production lots.
- Information presented on this website does not constitute a trade offer.
- Product technical parameters contained in the safety data sheet are based on the manufacturer’s data.
- Data on maintenance (cleaning methods) pertains to the fabrics we sell, not to finished products comprising different elements.
- Before cutting the fabric, please verify the quantity delivered, quality of materials and conformity with the order.
- With complete rolls of textiles, the length may differ slightly from the value declared.
- In case of any doubts regarding the use of our products, visit the TIPS section at www.dekoma.eu or contact us directly.
- Colours of products presented on this website may differ from the actual colours.
- Due to the specific character of the production process, the parameters provided i.e. width, height, grammage, and repeat may differ slightly from the values declared.