Eritrea is a soft, chenille, jacquard upholstery fabric. Its differentiating feature is a graphic ethnic pattern with a large repeat. Eritrea is available in 5 colour versions: grey with a yellow zigzag, mineral combination of greys with blue, teal accents, a modern flamboyant combination of ginger and cobalt blue, and more sober brown and grey variants. The fabric is recommended for ethnic household interiors and for individuals who like intense accents in a sober space. Its coordinates are plain Henry FR velour, available in 89 colours, or Tunis echoing the colours of Eritrea's patterns.
- Colour shades may vary slightly between production lots.
- Information presented on this website does not constitute a trade offer.
- Product technical parameters contained in the safety data sheet are based on the manufacturer’s data.
- Data on maintenance (cleaning methods) pertains to the fabrics we sell, not to finished products comprising different elements.
- Before cutting the fabric, please verify the quantity delivered, quality of materials and conformity with the order.
- With complete rolls of textiles, the length may differ slightly from the value declared.
- In case of any doubts regarding the use of our products, visit the TIPS section at www.dekoma.eu or contact us directly.
- Colours of products presented on this website may differ from the actual colours.
- Due to the specific character of the production process, the parameters provided i.e. width, height, grammage, and repeat may differ slightly from the values declared.