LACQUER is smooth high-gloss imitation leather. Highly resistant to abrasion (100 000 Martindale cycles), the product is perfect for upholstery projects. LACQUER is recommended for modern luxury designs. The product has passed the ignitability test (equivalent of a smouldering cigarette) in accordance with the British standard BS 5852:0. Imitation leather requires regular maintenance with the use of a cloth or sponge and water with curd soap. LACQUER METALLIC is the product's metallic equivalent. Due to the complex production process, there may be differences in the gloss and shades between production batches. GUSTAV FR is the product's flame-retardant equivalent.
- Colour shades may vary slightly between production lots.
- Information presented on this website does not constitute a trade offer.
- Product technical parameters contained in the safety data sheet are based on the manufacturer’s data.
- Data on maintenance (cleaning methods) pertains to the fabrics we sell, not to finished products comprising different elements.
- Before cutting the fabric, please verify the quantity delivered, quality of materials and conformity with the order.
- With complete rolls of textiles, the length may differ slightly from the value declared.
- In case of any doubts regarding the use of our products, visit the TIPS section at www.dekoma.eu or contact us directly.
- Colours of products presented on this website may differ from the actual colours.
- Due to the specific character of the production process, the parameters provided i.e. width, height, grammage, and repeat may differ slightly from the values declared.