Colour / pattern / texture
Persefona is a fabric with an interesting floral motif and natural apperarance. The digitally printed pattern has a large repeat. Colour gradients on the flower petals or small plant branches resemble watercolour paintings. Persefona is a perfect choice for decorative use, especially in cushions or wall panels. The pleasant-feeling fabric will lend a touch of cosiness to boho- and modern-style interiors. The fabric requires decating before use.
- Colour shades may vary slightly between production lots.
- Information presented on this website does not constitute a trade offer.
- Product technical parameters contained in the safety data sheet are based on the manufacturer’s data.
- Data on maintenance (cleaning methods) pertains to the fabrics we sell, not to finished products comprising different elements.
- Before cutting the fabric, please verify the quantity delivered, quality of materials and conformity with the order.
- With complete rolls of textiles, the length may differ slightly from the value declared.
- In case of any doubts regarding the use of our products, visit the TIPS section at www.dekoma.eu or contact us directly.
- Colours of products presented on this website may differ from the actual colours.
- Due to the specific character of the production process, the parameters provided i.e. width, height, grammage, and repeat may differ slightly from the values declared.