Colour / pattern / texture
This three-dimensional knitted fabric resembling a net is intended for furniture upholstery. Its springiness and flexibility make it suitable for unusual forms as well as for furniture that requires precision-made, elastic covering such as office chairs, pouffes and non-standard seats. The spatial structure of Rete improves air circulation in the fabric and thus increases sitting comfort. The body does not overheat and water (perspiration) can evaporate. Rete comes in 13 colours divided into two palettes, presented in two separate sample kits. The Rete Office palette comprises more muted, darker colours: black, brown, navy blue, dark green, white, brick red and mustard yellow. The Rete Sport palette features intense and fluorescent colours: light blue, lemon yellow, lime green, orange and petrol.
- Colour shades may vary slightly between production lots.
- Information presented on this website does not constitute a trade offer.
- Product technical parameters contained in the safety data sheet are based on the manufacturer’s data.
- Data on maintenance (cleaning methods) pertains to the fabrics we sell, not to finished products comprising different elements.
- Before cutting the fabric, please verify the quantity delivered, quality of materials and conformity with the order.
- With complete rolls of textiles, the length may differ slightly from the value declared.
- In case of any doubts regarding the use of our products, visit the TIPS section at www.dekoma.eu or contact us directly.
- Colours of products presented on this website may differ from the actual colours.
- Due to the specific character of the production process, the parameters provided i.e. width, height, grammage, and repeat may differ slightly from the values declared.