Tunis is a soft, chenille, jacquard upholstery fabric. Pleasant to the touch, it boasts a graphic meander pattern. The lines are reminiscent of a maze, painted Moroccan ornaments, or house lines in urban structures. Available in 10 colour variants, Tunis is recommended for ethnic- and modern-style interiors. It can be combined with Eritrea from the same collection, or the plain Henry FR velour.
- Colour shades may vary slightly between production lots.
- Information presented on this website does not constitute a trade offer.
- Product technical parameters contained in the safety data sheet are based on the manufacturer’s data.
- Data on maintenance (cleaning methods) pertains to the fabrics we sell, not to finished products comprising different elements.
- Before cutting the fabric, please verify the quantity delivered, quality of materials and conformity with the order.
- With complete rolls of textiles, the length may differ slightly from the value declared.
- In case of any doubts regarding the use of our products, visit the TIPS section at www.dekoma.eu or contact us directly.
- Colours of products presented on this website may differ from the actual colours.
- Due to the specific character of the production process, the parameters provided i.e. width, height, grammage, and repeat may differ slightly from the values declared.