Colour / pattern / texture
Noble, densely woven woollen fabric to use in upholstery with the possibility of decorative application (e.g. for pillows). It has good technical parameters - it is naturally flame-retardant; passes the cigarette and matches test, according to British standards of fire resistance. It comes in a palette of more than forty beautiful shades, including both the colours of nature (earth, grass, stone), subdued - beige, browns, creams and greys, as well as unusual for wool juicy, expressive strong colours: fuchsia, plum, eggplant and emerald green.
- Colour shades may vary slightly between production lots.
- Information presented on this website does not constitute a trade offer.
- Product technical parameters contained in the safety data sheet are based on the manufacturer’s data.
- Data on maintenance (cleaning methods) pertains to the fabrics we sell, not to finished products comprising different elements.
- Before cutting the fabric, please verify the quantity delivered, quality of materials and conformity with the order.
- With complete rolls of textiles, the length may differ slightly from the value declared.
- In case of any doubts regarding the use of our products, visit the TIPS section at www.dekoma.eu or contact us directly.
- Colours of products presented on this website may differ from the actual colours.
- Due to the specific character of the production process, the parameters provided i.e. width, height, grammage, and repeat may differ slightly from the values declared.