Regulations of Service
Terms and conditions of use for the DEKOMA sp. z o.o. internet site
These Terms and conditions for using the DEKOMA sp. z o.o. internet site have been prepared on the basis of the relevant provisions of the current law on Polish territory. The terms and conditions define the principles according to which the Dekoma Sp. z o.o. website operates, available at http://www.dekoma.eu, including in particular rules for using the Service and the related rights and obligations of the Service Provider, as the entity managing and operating the Site.
The condition for using the Site is reading the contents of the Terms and Conditions.
In these Terms and Conditions the following terms and definitions should be understood as follows:
Terms and Conditions – "Terms and Conditions for Site User", which constitute the terms and conditions within the meaning of the Act of 18th July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] No. 144 item 1204), defining the rules for the provision of electronic services by the Publisher to the Users.
Site – an Internet service in the domain www.dekoma.eu, as well as sub-domains and in sites of this service.
Newsletter – a free-of-charge service, consisting in informing the Users about products, services, promotions, competitions and new products offered by Dekoma Sp. z o.o. by periodically sending content selected by the Publisher as an e-mail.
User – a natural person using services of the Publisher on the Site.
Publisher – DEKOMA sp. z o.o. [Ltd.] with its registered office in Zalasewo, at ul. Pszczelna 3, 62-020 Zalasewo, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the Krajowy Rejestr Sądowy [National Court Register] kept by the District Court – Poznań Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the KRS under the number KRS 62355, with registered capital of PLN 126,000.00, NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 7772516492.
Electronic Mail Address – indicating a data communication system that enables communication by means of electronic communication.
User Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person processed by the Administrator for the proper performance of the Services specified herein, as well as for statistical purposes related to the operation of the Site.
II. General provisions
- These Terms and Conditions define in particular:
a. The principle for the operation and use of the Site,
b. The rights and obligations of the User and Service Provider associated with the Site,
c. The principle of Users' Personal Data protection in connection with the operation of the Site.
- Before using the Site the User is obliged to read the contents of the Terms and Conditions. By using the Site in any manner, the User represents and acknowledges that they have read the Terms and Conditions, accepts their provisions and undertakes to follow them.
- Each user is required at the moment of commencing actions aimed at using the Site to comply with the provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
- Terms and Conditions are made available free of charge on the Website in a form that allows them to be downloaded, saved and printed. Moreover, the Terms and Conditions are available in a printed form at the address of Dekoma Sp. z o.o. ul. Pszczelna 3, 62-020 Zalasewo.
- All information contained on the Site, including information on the products of Service providers is solely for information purposes.
- The Service Provider provides the Services described herein electronically in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
III. Technical conditions of using the site
- Using the services referred to herein is possible subject to the following technical requirements:
a. minimum requirements:
- Internet connection 1 Mb/s
- computer with Celeron 2.4 GHz
- 1 GB of RAM and 128 MB of RAM in graphics card
b. optimum requirements:
- Internet connection of at least 3 Mb/s
- computer with a Core 2 Duo 1.6 GHz, Intel Atom N330 or better
- 1GB of RAM
c. requirements for mobile systems:
a. list of supported operating systems:
- Samsung Galaxy S, Android, the system browser,
- Samsung Galaxy S, Android, Opera Mini,
- Samsung Galaxy TAB, Android, the system browser,
- HTC Wildfire, Android, the system browser,
- Nexus 7, Android, the system browser,
- iPhone, iOS 7, Safari,
- iPhone, iOS 7, Opera Mini,
- iPad, iOS 7, Safari,
- iPad, iOS 4-6, Safari,
- Nokia Lumia 800, Windows 7.5, Internet Explorer,
- MS-Nokia, Windows 8+, Internet Explorer,
- Nokia Asha, System browser and systems with web browsers compatible with them;
b. recommended systems:
- Android 2.2+, WebKit (system, Chrome),
- iOS, WebKit (Safari, Chrome),
- Windows 7.5+, Internet Explorer,
- Firefox OS, Firefox.
- The Service Provider informs that the use of the Services may be associated with a standard risk of using the Internet, and therefore it is recommended that the User takes appropriate steps to minimize such risks.
IV. Principles of using the Site
- Some of the material available on the Site is freely available to each User. A particular part of the material is made available to Users that have subscribed to the newsletter Service.
- Using the Service is free of charge.
- All rights to the Site issued by the Publisher are reserved by the Publisher, and the rights to its individual text and graphic elements, images, audio-visual materials, applications and databases are reserved by the Publisher. Both the Site and each of its components are subject to the protection provided by Polish and international law, including in particular the provisions of the Act of 4th February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights, Act of 27th July 2001 on the protection of databases and the Law of 16th April 1993 on combating unfair competition.
- The use of text and graphic materials, images, audio-visual materials, applications and databases, and other items included on the Site does not imply the acquisition by Users of any right to intangible property related to the work or databases included therein. It is forbidden in particular to:
- copy, modify or broadcast electronically or by any other means the Site or part of it, or particular works or databases made available on the Site for commercial purposes,
- disseminate works featured on the Site,
- download any database content and reuse it in its entirety or in a significant part, whether in terms of quality or quantity.
- If the User intends to use any of these elements of the Site, they must obtain the prior written consent of the Publisher.
- Using the Site elements is permitted within the allowed use designated by the provisions of the Act on Copyright and Related Rights or the Act on the protection of databases, whereas such use may not infringe the normal exploitation of the work or database or violate the legitimate interests of the Publisher.
Rules of using the Newsletter Service
- Within the Newsletter service the Publisher will send information in the form of e-mails to the address specified by the User.
- The Newsletter service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period or until the User resigns from the Newsletter Service or until the end of the Newsletter service provision by the Publisher, which may occur at any time.
- Each Newsletter includes:
- information about the Administrator of Personal Data as the sender of the newsletter,
- the field "Subject" filled in, specifying the content of the Newsletter
- the possibility of resignation from the Newsletter Service.
- The conclusion of the agreement for the provision of Newsletter Services by and between the Service Provider and the User takes place upon the User being registered in the Site.
- User registration requires creating an account on the Site by filling out a registration form and consenting to receive commercial information from the Administrator to the e-mail address provided during registration. As part of the registration form the User must provide an e-mail address to which messages and information related to how the Service functions will be sent.
- After sending the completed form, the User receives an activation email at the e-mail address indicated by them. After successful registration, the User receives access to all services offered on the Site.
- Conclusion of the Agreement by the User is equivalent to the submission of a statement with the following content:
- I have read the Terms and Conditions and accept all their provisions,
- I have entered into the agreement voluntarily,
- I fulfil the conditions for obtaining the status of User,
- the data I have provided is accurate and complete,
- the data I have provided is in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and does not infringe any third party rights,
- I agree to the Service Provider's processing my personal data included in the registration form in order to ensure the Site functions properly and for statistical purposes.
- The User is obliged to provide consent of the legal representative indicated in point a and b above on the Service providers' demand. Failure to present this consent is equivalent to termination of the agreement for provision of the Newsletter Service.
- The user may at any time, for any reason and at no cost cancel the Newsletter Service by clicking on the link provided in the footer of each Newsletter by selecting the "here" button in the text of the sentence "If you do not want to receive similar messages in the future, click here."
- Cessation of sending information to the e-mail address indicated shall ensue immediately and is signified by a message confirming the operation.
- The Client consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of marketing activities is voluntarily and is not required in order for the Service Provider to provide the Services.
II. Rights and obligations of the Service Provider and the User related to the use of the Services:
- The service provider is committed to constant and continuous provision of the Services described herein.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to:
- temporarily discontinue the provision of Services due to the need to maintain or modify the Site,
- send to the e-mail address of the Service User technical, legal or other communications related to the functioning of the Site,
- modify the Services provided and operation of the Site.
- Notifications concerning the use of the Site will be sent to the email address provided by the User in the registration form. The User is required to provide a current and valid e-mail address.
- The Publisher reserves the right to delete any account whose user has breached these Terms and Conditions or the law in force in the Republic of Poland, has interfered with the Services received by other users, or provided illegal content.
- It is not permitted to use the Site for violating any laws generally in force or to the detriment of third parties.
III. Protection of personal data
- The User may consent to their Personal Data being processed by the Publisher for marketing purposes, and to receiving commercial information from the Publisher or its contractors sent by the Publisher to the User's e-mail. The personal data of Site Users will be processed by the Publisher to provide services within the Site, as well as for other legally justified purposes of the Publisher, i.e. direct marketing of its own products or services, and subject to the User giving separate consent, for marketing purposes (other than direct marketing of own products or services of the Publisher) in accordance with the acts of 18th July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] No. 144 item 1204) and 29th August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Dz. U. of 2002 No. 101, item 926). The administrator of personal data is the Publisher.
- The Publisher provides each User with access to their data for the purpose of verification, modification or deletion. The Publisher undertakes to make every effort to protect Users' Personal Data.
- The scope of the Personal Data provided by the User and necessary for the provision of the Newsletter Service by the Service Provider includes the e-mail address.
- Personal Data submission is voluntary. The consent of the User to the processing of personal data and to receiving commercial information from the Publisher or its contractors to an e-mail shared by the User may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent may be made by e-mail to email@example.com or in writing to the address of the Publisher specified above herein.
IV. Final provisions
- The User is obliged to use the services on the Site in a manner consistent with currently applicable law, social and moral norms and the provisions hereof. The User grants the Publishers a royalty-free, non-exclusive license to any material contained on the Site. The User agrees not to place on the Site any content to which they do not have rights, and in particular that infringes the copyrights of other persons, the image of third parties or other rights of third parties.
- Any use of the Services on the Website by the User in violation of generally applicable laws may involve incurring civil or criminal liability. At the request of authorized state bodies the Publisher shall forward any User data it possesses for the purpose of their investigations.
- Complaints concerning the services referred to in the Terms and Conditions should be submitted by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address of the Publisher specified above herein. The Publisher shall examine the complaint within 14 (fourteen) days of its receipt. A response to the complaint will be sent to the address of the complainant, as indicated in the complaint.
- The Publisher reserves the right to introduce amendments to the Terms and Conditions due to important reasons, i.e. the following: amendments in the law, which will cause the specific provision of the Terms and Conditions to be contrary to the mandatory provision of the law, changing the functionality of the Site, the purpose of which is to facilitate use of the services, and this change will require amendments to the Terms and Conditions or the introduction of new features on the Site that require amendments to the Terms and Conditions, as well as a technologically justified change in the functionality or the introduction of new functionality aimed at improving the functioning of the Site and that require changes to these Terms and Conditions. Amendments to the Terms and Conditions, for the reasons referred to in the preceding sentence shall be made to the extent justified for their achievements.
- Any amendments to the Terms and Conditions will be notified to the Users by the Publisher by posting it one week prior to the entry into force of the amendments, on the Website on which the Terms and Conditions were published in the version in force before making any amendments.
Site User Privacy Protection is of great importance to the Publisher. This document sets out the principles and methods of processing information about Site Users.
I. Processing the personal data of Site Users
- Data on Site Users are processed by the Publisher, i.e. Dekoma Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Zalasewo, at ul. Pszczelna 3, 62-020 Zalasewo, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the Krajowy Rejestr Sądowy [National Court Register] kept by the District Court – Poznań Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the KRS under the number KRS 62355, with registered capital of PLN 126,000.00, NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 7772516492, which is in relation to the personal data of the Users an administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Act of 29th August 1997 on the protection of personal data.
- Users' personal data is processed in a manner consistent with the scope of authorisation provided by the User or based on other statutory grounds legalizing the processing of data (primarily to deliver services and for the Publisher's legally justifiable purposes– of direct marketing of our products or services), as required by Polish law, in particular in accordance with the Act of 29th August 1997 on the protection of personal data. Any personal data collected from Users is treated as a separate database, stored on the server of the Publisher in a special security zone ensuring suitable protection.
- In order to gain full access to the content offered by the Publisher on the Site it is advisable that the User registers by completing the registration form. The form contains a number of categories including but not limited to data that allows the User's identity to be determined (Personal Data of the User).
- Each User who has filled in the registration form or has otherwise provided us with personal information will be provided with access to data relating to them for the purpose of verification, modification or deletion. Personal Data submission is voluntary.
II. Policy on cookies and other similar technologies
- Cookies are used in order to:
- adjust the content of websites to the User's preferences and optimize the use of the websites; in particular, these files allow the User's device to be identified and properly display the website tailored to the User's individual needs,
- create statistics that help us to understand how the Users use websites, which allows structure and content to be improved,
- retain the session so that the User does not have to retype their login and password on every page of the Site,
- provide Users with advertising content better tailored to their interests.
- As part of the Site, we can use the following types of cookies:
- "essential" cookies that allow use of the services available on the Site, such as authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication through the Site,
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used for detecting fraud in authentication within the Site,
- cookies allowing collection of information about the way the websites on the Site are used,
- "functional" cookies allow the storing of user-selected settings and customization of the User interface, for example, in terms of the User's language or region of origin, the font size, website appearance, etc.,
- "advertisement" cookies, allowing the User to be provided with advertising content better tailored to their interests.
III. Information contained in access logs
Like most publishers of websites, we collect information on the use of the Site by Users and their IP addresses based on the analysis of access logs. This information is used for technical purposes related to the administration of our servers, websites, as well as for statistical purposes, through demographic analysis of the Users. Pursuant to article 18(6) of the Act of 18th July 2002 on the provision of electronic services and other mandatory provisions of law, we may be required to release information, in particular the computer's IP number, contained in access logs at the request of a competent authority under the laws of the State for the purposes of their proceedings.
The data controller is: DEKOMA Sp. z o.o., ul. Pszczelna 3, Zalasewo, 62-020 Swarzędz, NIP: 777-25-16-492, e-mail: email@example.com.
We only process personal data that is necessary:
- for contact purposes;
- for the provision of electronically supplied services;
- for the fulfilment of orders for free samples;
- for the performance of a contract;
- for recruitment purposes.
The data includes full name, address of residence, e-mail address, telephone number, company name, registered office address and NIP number (tax identification number).
- Data subjects’ rights:
- the right to be forgotten (erasure of personal data from systems),
- the right to transfer personal data to another entity,
- the right to object to the processing of personal data,
- the right to supplement personal data and to request that they be rectified,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Data retention period:
- Where we process a User’s personal data on the basis of the User’s consent, we process the data for two years or until the User withdraws the consent, whichever comes first.
- Where we process a User’s personal data on the basis that such processing is necessary for the performance of a contract, we process the data for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract and after that for a period corresponding to the period specified in the Labour Code and for a period until the expiry of the limitation period for claims under the contract. Unless otherwise provided, the limitation period is six years or, in the case of claims relating to periodic performances and claims relating to economic activity, three years.
Questions regarding data security can be sent to:
DEKOMA Sp. z o.o., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org