For the last 23 years Dekoma has been the wholesale leader in high quality upholstery and decorative fabrics within the Central-Eastern Europe. Nearly 20 thousand products in offer make us the preferred supplier for high end furniture manufactures, decorators and designers.
Recently there has been a significant growth in the number of customers from around the world, hence we are looking for a Customer Service coordinator to deal with our English speaking clients for our headquarters located in the Poznań agglomeration. As a member of the Customer Service department you will often be the one to give the first impression of the company.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- professional customer service in English, looking after both, new and existing clients,
- order processing, from quotations, invoicing to dealing with any problems that may occur,
- managing our customer base and building key relationships with the clients.
- open-minded and proactive,
- advanced proficiency in English, both spoken and written,
- at least intermediate knowledge of Polish,
- great time management and follow up skills,
- can do attitude, showing initiative,
- interest in interior design would be an advantage.
The headquarters are located in Zalasewo, in the suburbs of Poznań, about 12km from Śródka roundabout, from which we offer bus rides to and from the company.
The first part of the job interview will be held in English.