The glossy yarn makes the fabric truly noble. Scarlatti is recommended for both upholstery and decorative use. The elaborate pattern has been inspired by Classicism, reflecting the floral motifs and architectural details found in the art of the Ancient Greece and Rome. Classicism can also be seen in the calmness and colours of the composition. Though subdued, the colours are noble and refer to royal shades such as navy blues. Scarlatti is a perfect solution for classic interiors with a palace-like character. It coordinates with Corelli.
- Colour shades may vary slightly between production lots.
- Information presented on this website does not constitute a trade offer.
- Product technical parameters contained in the safety data sheet are based on the manufacturer’s data.
- Data on maintenance (cleaning methods) pertains to the fabrics we sell, not to finished products comprising different elements.
- Before cutting the fabric, please verify the quantity delivered, quality of materials and conformity with the order.
- With complete rolls of textiles, the length may differ slightly from the value declared.
- In case of any doubts regarding the use of our products, visit the TIPS section at www.dekoma.eu or contact us directly.
- Colours of products presented on this website may differ from the actual colours.
- Due to the specific character of the production process, the parameters provided i.e. width, height, grammage, and repeat may differ slightly from the values declared.